A student at the University of Miami, Haralambos ‘Bobby’ Geroulanos is studying business and finance. He’s chosen these fields because Bobby believes that smart financial planning and quality business practices can help further innovative ideas. Bobby has a significant amount of work experience, particularly with construction companies. He’s worked in many roles that allowed him to see various aspects of business and understand how these different parts work together. He hopes to use this knowledge to help other businesses improve and further their goals, once he’s out of school. Haralambos ‘Bobby’ Geroulanos also puts significant time into philanthropic pursuits. Before college, he participated in many activities at the Greek School of Plato in Brooklyn, NY and also went on a volunteer service trip to India with the program Where There Be Dragons.
Haralambos ‘Bobby’ Geroulanos CV
University of Miami
- Degree: Undergraduate
- Focus: Business and Finance
Spinn Construction LLC
June 2016-August 2016
New York, NY
- Haralambos ‘Bobby’ Geroulanos assisted with various administrative tasks and responsibilities.
- He was responsible for keeping a highly organized schedule in order to best meet the needs of Spinn Construction.
- Haralambos Geroulanos oversaw projects and made sure they were completed according to Spinn Construction guidelines.
Paesano Italian Deli
February 2016-June 2016
- Bobby Geroulanos tracked and managed his time while making deliveries on a tight schedule.
- He was responsible for checking the accuracy of customers’ orders to ensure accuracy.
- Haralambos Geroulanos handled customer complaints and found resolutions in order to maintain customer satisfaction.
Trident Developers NY LLC
June 2013-September 2014
- Haralambos ‘Bobby’ Geroulanos tracked his time and remained organized to best meet the needs of the company and assisted in keeping the office organized and running efficiently.
- He constantly learned how to take on new tasks and projects in the office in order to offer his assistance to other workers.
- Haralambos Geroulanos also handled various files in order to keep everything organized in the office.